Now it is not necessary to have your webmaster do all of your updates. You can do changes yourself with WordPress.
Have you ever said this?
- Why can’t I upgrade my website myself?
- I want to make some changes on my website, but I don’t want to have to pay my webmaster for such a small update.
- Why does it have to be so hard to update my website?
- I want a website for my company, but it is just too hard.
- I don’t understand HTML, but I want to design my own website?
WordPress is the answer. It is one of the most popular blogging tools available and you can have a website or a blog or both using WordPress. WordPress is FREE and it has lots of power for individuals or small to medium sized businesses looking for an easy way to manage their web site.
WordPress has lots of themes to help you design you website or blog easily and has many tools to help you upgrade your content or add new content without resorting to calling your webmaster.
You don’t really have to be experienced to use WordPress on your website. Most internet hosting companies provide the ability to install WordPress on your site with a single click of the mouse. Making changes to your site once it is launched is as easy as using your word processing program.
Any the best part, is that the search engines love WordPress so SEO is easily done. If you add the plugin All in One SEO Pack, you can fine tune each post so keywords will appear in title tags and description tags.
With all of the plugins and themes available, WordPress is the easiest way yet to have and maintain a website or blog.